Posted by admin
on Sep 29, 2009 in ABSA Credit Cards
| 1 comment
Who is ABSA?
Amalgamated Banks of South Africa (ABSA) has amalgamated with 4 distinct banks in South Africa, the 4 banks were Allied, TrustBank, United and Volkskas.
Do you own a secondary Credit Card/Garage Card?
If you do own a credit card you can apply for a secondary credit card or a garage card and link this to your existing credit card. Give ABSA a call today and get your credit cards today.
How do I pay my Credit card?
Paying off your credit card is simple and easy. You have the following paying options:
- Pay your credit card using a debit order;
- Pay your credit card using an ATM or Branch deposit;
- Pay your credit card using Internet banking, the fast easy and secure way of banking.
How can I increase my credit card limit?
Your credit card limit can be increased at your request, just give ABSA a call and they will review your request.
How do I control the cost on my credit card?
Managing costs on your credit card can help you save. Paying with your credit card can be “cheaper” than using other means of payment for example a cheque or cash.
- There is no transaction fees on Credit Card purchases.
- You have up to 57 days interest free credit on purchases. Settle your outstanding balance on your credit card in full on or before the payment due date and you will avoid interest charged to your account on purchases.
- You can save money by using an Absa ATM rather than SASWITCH ATM’s. An ATM is also a cheaper and more convenient channel for basic transactions such as transfers and account payments than visiting your Absa branch.
For more information visit your nearest branch.